Tuesday, May 10, 2016

MORE Pirate Portraits

So not only did I do Pirate Portraits with Second Grade, but also with First and KINDERGARTEN. WHAT?! Portraits with Kinders. I have not done it before, usually we start in First. But this year I was feeling feisty, so I gave it a try. 
Our theme was Self Portrait Pirates.


First the First Graders. 


 We ALWAYS do a practice and learn, like artists. Then we use the practice to help on the project so we don't have to draw lines all over the faces. Here you can see the side by side. 



I still can't believe how good these are!! 

Now the KINDERGARTENERS. 
They had done a few drawings of people in their classroom lessons, which I think helps. For the first time portrait project, the results aren't too bad. 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing such an Awesome
    blog..
    really i like your site.
    i enjoyed...
    vegetable washer

    ReplyDelete