Monday, October 28, 2013

Paul Klee Inspired City




 First let me give credit where credit is due, I got the idea for this lesson from another blog "deep space sparkle". I was looking around Pinterest for a lesson that would be good for teaching geometric shapes, when I came across the lesson. Of course artist Paul Klee is a great inspiration for any shape lesson. I also added the element of art of color, students learned about analogous colors before we started painting. I think having them choose an analogous color scheme really helped to create success for all students with this lesson. Which also teaches them about UNITY.

This is still a work in progress, but I really like the whimsical use of shapes.

These are both going to be two WARM cities when they are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment